Friday, October 8, 2021

Mystery Mountain with Anne & Joe


Anne & Joe nearing the summit of Mystery Mountain
Click on photos to enlarge. Computer screens provide best viewing. 

I introduced Rumford Point's Mystery Mountain to my dear friends, Anne and Joe. They busted up the mountain chit-chatting the entire way. Talk about fit! It's fun to share a new trail with friends, especially those friends who love the outdoors and new adventures. 




Anne trying out my hiking poles. 


Again, note the small cloud on the summit of Mount Washington


"No, Joe. I said put the hat on." 


Joe: "It keeps wanting to take MY picture!" 

The Androscoggin River

Mount Washington has one lone cloud on top. 


"Finally. My turn." 


Another mountain conquered. 


Think I got enough pictures of them? 

Hard charging! 




"Don't feel slighted, Joe. I have treats in my pocket." 

He is who he is that dog. 

"Is there anything better than sharing a hike with friends?"
Not hardly, Dear. ;-)  




Pictures from another Mystery Mountain hike





Rumford Point Church with Mystery Mountain Ledge
just above its steeple. 
                             





           



No comments:

Post a Comment