Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Hike #169... Mystery Mountain with a Chest Cold

Click on the photo to enlarge and you may get a 
better view of the Rumford Center Church's steeple. 

I've been down and semi-out with a chest cold for 8 days. No temperature, a negative C-19 test, but a hacking cough throughout the night... I decided to take a short hike up Mystery Mountain yesterday in the rain. Dumb, I know. But there's only so much one can take of indoor life. 

The fog over the river kept breaking apart giving a fun display of misty buildings. On the way down, I came close to a butt plant in the mud, but kept my footing.  


Always a smile whether rain, sleet, hail, or snow...



Summit pose. 

Summit pose II

At one point we could see the mountains across
the Androscoggin River. Then, gone again. 




No comments:

Post a Comment