Monday, April 4, 2022

Not that I'm counting... Black Mountain 04-04-2022 #48

 

Coming down Allagash Trail 

We started out the new year on a good note hiking-wise, but fell a bit behind in February and March. We've hiked 48 mountains thus far, the majority on Whitecap and more recently on Mystery. 

Today, with the ski area closed for the year, we trucked up Black Mountain. I figured this may be difficult for Bailey since he's on medication for Anaplasmosis, "a tick-borne disease that infects red blood cells, causing fever and anemia."  But, I was the one lagging. He must have been a quarter mile ahead of me on the last steep section.    

On the way home form the mountain, Bailey fell asleep and was snoring the back seat. It's an 8-minute drive. Cracked me up. 


Bailey waaay ahead of me on Black Mt

Selfie to catch my breath. 


No comments:

Post a Comment