Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Forty degrees...

Where Orange Trail meets Yellow

We hiked Whitecap today. The temperature hit 40 degrees, and I felt like I could have put on shorts. We've had wicked cold weather over the past month. Can't wait to see my oil bill, but today reminded me of what's to come in March, April, and May. Bailey and I are boycotting June, July, and August. 




Backcountry skiers' trail



Bailey's Carin

Western overlook

Old guy

Old guy who can't take selfies with views. 


 

2 comments:

  1. It looks like such a wonderful hike even though it was still a little cold but 40 degrees is like summer for some people who have bad winters. Thanks for sharing the great photos. Have a great day.
    World of Animals Rittenhouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. At TitanServ, we have vast experience of providing dog security solutions which meet the needs of a wide range of businesses and organisations.
    DOG (K9) SECURITY SERVICES

    ReplyDelete