Tuesday, October 4, 2022

An early fall, but colors

Sunday River slopes in the distance
Click on photos to enlarge

We hiked Red Hill on October 2, and it's clear to me that we're a bit ahead of schedule in the foliage department. Rusty reds and faded yellows plus a car and van covered in fallen leaves. The colors aren't as vibrant as the past several years--I'm guessing the drought has something to do with that. Regardless, I love the October colors and always-always have celebrated this quotation from Anne of Green Gables

"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers."


Bailey has a slew of energy on this hike. 

Sunday River slopes in the distance, too. 


Sunday River slopes yet again. 







Rumford's Whitecap Mountain



Reminds me of Kahtadin 


Home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment