Monday, May 13, 2013

Back at it

After several weeks of having my leg elevated and a week on antibiotics and one short but painful visit to the doctor's, I am on the mend. Talk about a depressing few weeks.... Anyway, we started with short  walks and then headed off into the mountains for four hikes in a row followed by a 40-minute run just last week. I love getting out into the woods with Bailey. He nearly exploded the first time I took him on a walk, off leash, out behind the house after our internment at home.

Guarding the yard from inside
Here's what Bailey looked like when I wasn't able to take him for our regular jaunts.

Later, we started hiking Black Mountain and visited camp for the first swim of the season. Yahoo!

First swim

Last snow

Mountain stream swim

No comments:

Post a Comment