Friday, October 13, 2023

Birthday Hike

Rain clouds drift in from Grafton Notch State Park.
Click on photos to enlarge. 

Hit the big 7-0 yesterday and Bailey's rocking 13 1/2. I have to admit I didn't know whether Bailey would be up for the steep ups of the Yellow Trail of Whitecap Mountain, but he proved to be steady. I think I saw him stumble once. The hike offered up a variety from sun to clouds, light rain to locust (ok, no locust). I really love the picture above that I took with the rain clouds roaming in from Grafton Notch State Park. Wicked cool. I finally got a new phone and camera, so I'm learning the finer points. 


The staircase on Orange Trail

As for tree colors, we've had a benign fall. 

Those are blueberry bushes behind Bailey. 



Looking toward Old Speck

Looking kinda royal. 

"Treat?" 

"Geared up and ready to go."

The bridge on the Connector Trail







No comments:

Post a Comment