Friday, January 6, 2017

Friends for Lunch

Today, Bailey and I welcomed my friends Maja Wilson and Tom Newkirk for work and lunch. Maja is a professor at UMaine Farmington and Tom is professor emeritus at the University of New Hampshire. They worked on a book Maja is writing about assessment. Maja and I worked together at UMaine. The three of us caught up over lunch from the Rumford House of Pizza. I've know Tom since the early 1990s when I applied to UNH's graduate school. He liked the sound of my book-in-progress and end up editing that book and a follow-up book (Room 109 and Beyond Room 109) for Heinemann Education Publishers.  We also co-edited a book titled Teaching the Neglected 'R'. Tom and Maja are a couple of the good people in education. Don't forget to click on the photos below to enlarge.

Click on Photo to Enlarge
Click on Photo to Enlarge


No comments:

Post a Comment