Friday, January 6, 2017

Bailey's room

I joke with people about Bailey's bedroom, but truth is, it's a good room with a great bed. Each evening he heads off to bed by himself between 9:30pm and 10:00pm. He makes his grand exit by barking at me looking for permission. "Go to bed, Bailey." And off he goes. Some nights, however, he waits for me to head up. Like an old couple, he heads into his room and I into mine. Usually he curls into a ball, but when he's just taking a quick nap during the day, he lies on his back. I know it's unusual that my dog has his own room and bed. If I have exchange students they take over the room. Then Bailey crawls into my office and sleeps on the wooden floor and wandered down into the living room to sleep on a Victorian couch. He never sleeps in my room.


No comments:

Post a Comment