Saturday, October 6, 2018

New Book


My colleague and friend Ken Martin and I have been working on The Golfer's Workbook for the past year. It's based on years of golf research as well as the training logs, notebooks, and journals of world-class athletes. The Golfer's Workbook provides a variety of reflective writing activities that can optimize a golfer's performance. Writing in this workbook will develop a golfer's thinking, learning, and play. 
Ken and I received a lot of thoughtful feedback over the past year from Suzie Cary, Staci Creech, Rob Kent, Hilary Martin, Todd McKinley, Niles Parker, Kenneth P. Trevett, and Torrey Viger. Our thanks to each.














*
Talk about a blogging slacker... I've been spending all my time with social media such as Facebook and Insta. I neglect Blogger because it's cumbersome as compared to the other sites. Nevertheless, I'll try to commit more time to this platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment